Thursday, February 7, 2013

longtimenoblog.



Well, hey guys. Here's a pregnancy survey.


How far along? 29 weeks!

Total weight gain/measurements: hmm.. about 20 pounds, which is pretty normal I spose. I hope. 

Maternity clothes: Mostly just buying regular clothes in bigger sizes. I have one pair of maternity jeans but they are extremely uncomfortable and I hate them! So I basically live in leggings and big shirts and dresses, which is just fine with me. 

Stretch marks: None to report on the belly! Not the case for my boobs though, seeing as I went from a 32C to a 32DDD. I am lathering the cocoa butter religiously.

Sleep: Ahh. sleep. It is very difficult to get comfortable and stay comfortable these days. I will be buying a pregnancy pillow shortly.

Best moment this week: PRENATAL MASSAGE. Also, feeling her have the hiccups for the first time. She got really annoyed and kept swimming around trying to make them stop. It was sweet. (:

Miss anything? Laying on my belly! And being able to do intense workouts. And sushi. But I honestly, truly love being pregnant. (: 

Movement: Lots and lots! She is my little alien. 

Food cravings: I was craving waffles for the longest time, but within the past week or so I've craved Pita Jungle cilantro/bell pepper hummus real bad. If that stuff could be delivered to my door on the daily, I would be a large(er), happy lady. 

Anything making you queasy or sick? My nausea has come back in spurts lately, I think it's just raging hormones. And then of course there's my IBS, but we won't go into the gory details of that bundle of weeds.

Gender:  Girl! (:

Labor signs: Nope! I've had some really bad days of cramping in my lower abdomen/back, but that's to be expected. 

Symptoms: SLEEPY!!! pressure, heartburn, cramps, nausea, IBS,breakouts, etc.. yuh know. 

Belly button in or out? hahaha. It is in/out.. I really don't know how to describe it. But people have been commenting on how they can see it through my clothes now. David is afraid of it, especially when I laugh. 

Wedding rings on or off? On, although I have noticed slight swelling in the fingers. 

Happy or moody most of the time: This week while driving to school with David I had a bit of a break down- I cried over many silly things, but mostly the fact that I had forgotten my purse/chapstick. A girl needs her g*ddamn chapstick, you know? 

Looking forward to: Meeting my Violet Amelia. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment